- Where I’m from: North-east Scotland.
- Where I would like to live: Iceland.
- Favorite food: Rice pudding and beans.
- Religion: Avid Spaceologist. I don’t know, I’m probably more Quaker than anything else, but it’s all a bit fuzzy.
- Sexual orientation: Getting there.
- Single/taken: #urgh
- Favorite book: Frankenstein is my standard go to, but books just books wow books.
- Eye color: Grey-blue.
- Favorite movie: Maybe Perfume or Bright Star. Right now I really want to watch Bunny and the Bull, but I left it at home.
- Favorite TV show: The IT Crowd, Jam and Jerusalem or Chewin’ the Fat.
- Favorite band/singer: Johnny Flynn
- Random fact about me: I am currently listening to No Blues by Los Campesinos! and it is gr8.
- Favorite day of the year: A day right between late summer and early Autumn.
- Favorite colour: All of them.
- If I have any pets; if so, their names: I have a black labrador called Lupin.
- What I’m listening to right now: Avocado, Baby by Los Campesinos!
- Last movie I’ve watched: Globe On Screen’s Doctor Faustus. If that one doesn’t count because it’s technically a theatre performance then I think probably When Harry Met Sally.
- What’s my ringtone: Silence.
- Favorite male character from a TV show: Spike from Jam and Jerusalem.
- Favorite female character from a TV show: Tash from Jam and Jerusalem.
- What my name means: ‘bright one’
- Favorite superhero: The Sandman.
- Celebrity crush: I refer you to my blog.
“Art has been for me, when I did not deceive myself, a meager compensation for what I desire. I am bored with these frantic cravings, tired of them and therefore myself, and contemptuous, though tolerant, of all my vast powers of self-pity and self-expressive misery.”
“Pew pew pew” -church interior designer
Don’t tell me. We’re about to go over a huge waterfall
sharp rocks at the bottom?
bring it on
(Source: teaandbenedictcumberbatch, via mrmattasourus)
Fill this in with stuff about you
(Source: carolineeeewitt, via ididntdoitforhim)